Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Debbie And Jeremy Still Want Their Names Cleared

Eleven month old Lisa Irwin is still missing, and her parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, are still fervently working on clearing their names, even though no one knows, yet, what happened to Lisa! After the dismissal of Cyndy Short, defense attorney, from the "case" (I am not sure what kind of a "case" to call it, no one has actually been charged) Joe Tacopina, other defense attorney, found another attorney local to Kansas City Missouri to assist in......in.........well.......whatever a defense attorney assists in when there is no client charged with a crime. John Picerno will be on the "case" now.

Debbie and Jeremy, when are you gonna stop worrying about what people think and start worrying about your daughter? Your "name" can change, appear in print, remain anonymous, be spoken or not, and become hyphenated when or if you marry, but whatever happens to your name, your child will always be your child! Nothing that comes along in life should ever be more important!

I would say your next step, Debbie and Jeremy, if neither of you is guilty, should be to talk to your sons yourselves. Then, immediately, go to the police station and have them tell the police EVERYTHING they saw and heard during the evening that Lisa disappeared. Remember, each of those boys has an absentee parent, who should be filing for custody right about now. I know that I certainly would not want someone like Debbie Bradley bringing up any child of mine.....she did not even graduate from high school. She has absolutely nothing to offer a child. I am not sure I would want Jeremy around my child either. And each of Lisa's brothers has a different option than you, Jeremy and Debbie. Jeremy, if I were the mother of your son, you would have the legal battle of the century on your hands right now. But all of that aside, what are you doing to bring Lisa home?




Cyndy Short may be out of the picture, and I think that may have been a mistake, Debbie and Jeremy. I think I see supeonas and warrents in your future. It looks to me like this whole situation is still all about you, inasmuch as you both are concerned....or should I say, NOT concerned.

No comments: