Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, April 18, 2013

To Laura McNish

Thankyou, in advance, for the huge donation you will soon be making indirectly to the National Center For Missing And Exploited Children. Your deliberate failure to follow through with an agreement made with a local attorney plus the obvious abuses of your position, in addition to your ignorance about our nation's Constitution, have placed a compensatory award along with punitive damages within reach of my favorite charity.

You should really learn to avoid involving witnesses who don't like you in all of your stuff. You also wear too much makeup.
 

5 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

To everyone who reads Juli's post: Please feel free to read the post that I now have up on my blog. And understand, that, under no circumstances, are you going to be able to silence ME. My words will not be intercepted, nor will I be incarcerated. I have posted the TRUTH, for over eight years, in my blog.
You may try to keep Juli and her family under wraps...but the same will never happen to me.
I represent one of the outside entities that you cannot nor will you ever control.

Anonymous said...

How was the food in jail?

Juli Henry said...

They had never heard of celiac, yet found themselves obliged to accomodate me. Since false arrest and false imprisonment are both violations of my rights, an ego obcessed DA made a serious mistake. I spoke with an attorney about that part of the whole thing today. He thinks I have an excellent case against her, and that I will win. Does that upset the little frankfurters, too?

Why don't you ask Jesus how the food was in jail? Right now, I have more in common with him than you do.

Anonymous said...

Chronic celiac causes brain damage? If so, that explains a lot about you!

Juli Henry said...

No dumbass. "Chronic" celiac causes stomach damage.

Is there a genotypical anomoly here among the genetically unvaried population for the brain to appear in the stomach, as well as for the men to all pretty much look alike by the age of forty....over the hill? If so, that explains a lot about many of you!