Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Corrupt Republicans, Already

Mysterious company dissolves after giving $1 million to pro-Romney PAC.............today's Yahoo news.

Ya know, Republicans, I already know who your stinkin' candidates are, I already have an opinion about most of them, and I already know who I'm probably going to vote for, so if you wanna grab money for your stupid little campaign, just do it the way you're supposed to do it. Or just campaign by starting a new charity with more capitol going to the cause rather than the overhead, or donate funds to an existing charity, and spend as much time as possible being a spokesperson for that, instead of taking money for advertising from a super-pac. I would be much more impressed, and so would many other Americans. Also, Mitt Romney belongs to the same deranged religious movement to which Warren Jeffs belongs, and no amount of advertising can erase that. So..........please stop reminding me of Nixon era Republicans. Not only does it cost too much to invoke laws to straighten you guys out, it gets boring.


This is for you, Republican Party.

No comments: