Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, September 2, 2011

I Think, Therefore I Am

I think, therefore; I am. Or, I look like something, I act like something, therefore I am. Hmmmm........seriously? Does this mean that if a person looks like a doctor and acts like a doctor, he or she IS a doctor? Does this apply to lawyers, teachers, and policemen? Or American citizens? If someone looks and acts like a citizen in the United States, does that mean that he or she automatically IS one?

Going back to this comment: "You're an idiot! Im sorry no body likes you that sounds like a personal problem to me. If you don't like our community then get the fuck out nobody cares that you're here obviously, you look like a witch act like witch therefore you're a fucking witch! If you want to sit at school functions and be bitch then your presence is not needed. So take your family and leave us alone. Thank you :)"...............that was so rudely sent to me from an account operated by the school, this commenter thinks that because I "look" like a witch, (what the hell does that mean, anyway.....this is beginning to remind me of "The Crucible") and act like a witch, I am one! Let me challenge that: I acted like a Witch long before my initiation. I guess I looked like one, too. There is a certain, outspoken, unafraid, energetic, wonderful beauty that most Witches exude. But I was NOT an actual Witch until I initiated, and no one would have ever intiated me until I was truly the person who could assume that role. Reading a book by Scott Cunningham does not define or qualify someone as a Witch. Witchcraft is an actual religion, with many different traditions, and has been lawfully recognized as a religion in the United States since 1972, and worldwide, since 1980. You can look at this if you don't believe me.

Now; about this Christianity. If a person looks like a Christian, and acts like a Christian, is he or she a Christian? I may as well ask "if God is everywhere, is he in the toilet?", but I will tackle this question with some rational ideas, anyway. There are two different things that are called Christianity; one is valid, one is not. We will deal with the nonvalid school of thought first. Christianity that is widely practiced by people who are not Jewish is simply not valid. It is Constantine's corrupution of the Messianic thought and prophesies of the Jewish communities of his time. He really only wanted to strengthen his political agenda. It morphed into the Catholic Church, which morphed into the more modern Catholic Church, and spun off many offshoots over the centuries. It has also compared notes with many a Pagan tradition over the years, and even adopted a few. Ever wonder where your Christmas Tree tradition really came from, tannenbaum lovers? Or the Easter Bunny? Or the name "Easter", for that matter? Just read up on it. But the core of the philosphy is really something I call "regurgitated Zoroastrianism". This is a religion that dates to ancient Persia, or Iran, and the whole trinity legend sported by Christianity is almost identical to it. Ormazd is "God", Mazda, (not the car!) is "Christ", and Ahriman would be your "Satan" figure. The spelling and pronouciation of the names vary with translations of relevant text. Let me digress for a moment here, to tell you that orthodox Zoroastrian tradition held that one needed to be born into the tradition in order to really practice it, and that there was no converting to it, back in it's heyday. Looks like it would naturally follow that just "looking" like a Christian, and "acting" like a Christian, since a non-messianic Christian is really just a regurgitated Zoroastrian, cannot make one a true Christian.

Now that we have regurgitated Zoroastrianism out of the way, this is what I have observed about Messianic traditions and thought. It's a Jewish thing, and the last time I checked, the Jews, as a collective culture, had not determined that Messianic prophecy had been borne out in any way. There are Messianic  congregations that consider that Yeshua was the Messiah, however. Once again, this is very Jewish. In order to really do justice to this line of thought, someone who is not Jewish would have to convert to one of the different types of Judiasm within the culture, which would not be an overnight process, and then join a Messianic synagogue, which would not be a noncontroversial process. But that's real Christianity, like it or not. Oh......by the way, looking Jewish and acting Jewish will not make one Jewish, either. Only birth or conversion can do that.



                                                             Looks and acts like a Witch
                                                                     Well......sometimes!




No comments: