Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Missouri Police Are At It Again

Already, problems with the investigation into ten month old Lisa Irwin's disappearance have started. Someone on the police force has given the press the "information" that Lisa's parents are no longer cooperating with police. Well......well. Not a word about how they've run afoul of the local law enforcement, just "not cooperating". What happened, did the parents call in a private investigator? Did they get polygraphed privately? Did they get someone with better trained SAR dogs to assist in the search? Did they just get tired and need rest? You didn't say, Missouri Police. Also, is it possible that the baby was taken by someone to whom you cannot stand up? Some criminal whose attorney mops the courtroom floor with you every time you meet him in court? Or do you suspect that someone politically well connected may be doing some unlawful things involving human trafficking, and perhaps it is easier to blame the parents and close the case, instead of actually doing the right thing? Could any of those things be the case, Missouri Police? I still have not forgotton the time you tried to tell my nephew he had drugs when he really had basil and oregano!

I understand there was a tip called in about Lisa Irwin possibly having been sighted in a truck stop in St. Joseph. I am glad they shared the surveillance with you, and I hope you look at it closely. One can pick up a highway to just about anywhere in this country from St. Joseph, Mo., and every tip must be scrutinized until Lisa is found. All of this blaming and flaming of Lisa's parents is just discouraging the general public from calling in tips, even if someone happens to stare this baby right in the face; and detracting from efforts to actually find Lisa Irwin. I honestly don't care how many cell phones Lisa's parents had, or how many they lost.  Cell phones get lost and found at my house on a regular basis. I even found a neighbor's cell phone in my front yard once. I also don't care who doesn't understand how an electrician can work at night..........they get emergency calls once in a while. I know this for a fact because my husband has gone on emergency calls. If the parents have done something wrong or are responsible in some way for all of this, we can roast them in the news and on the internet later. Lets find this missing baby.

No comments: