Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, September 28, 2012

What NOT To Say During A Missing Persons Investigation

While looking at notes and pictures from a vigil in Roseburg, Oregon, held in connection to Kyron Horman's missing persons case, someone told me about her experience with a neighbor of the parents of Terri Horman, the last person reported to have seen Kyron, at his school in Portland on June 4, 2010. This person is a little old fart of a man named Jeff Manly. I was told that when someone merely knocked on his door in an effort to pass out as many flyers as possible, he not only wrinkled up and threw a flyer, but also threw a whole bunch of flyers face down on the ground, screaming that Terri Horman is "innocent" (I don't think anyone asked him that!) and a bunch of unrepeatable guff. The lady who handed him the initial flyer asked him why he felt so strongly, and if he had any idea where Kyron could be, and he said, "buried in my backyard"!

Now; I am certainly not convinced that Jeff Manly has Kyron in his backyard, but......it's certainly not a good choice of statements to make about a missing person, while law enforcement is still looking for the person! The defensive attitude is also not necessary. All Jeff Manly, of 1913 Lamont Avenue really needed to do, if he did not want a flyer, was say, "no thankyou".

Now that I heard that story, I am wondering what, exactly, Mr. Manly DOES know about young Kyron, and his disappearance. His residence is next door to the person called the "prime suspect" by a judge in the Multnomah County court system. If he knows anything about this case, the decent thing to do is to come forward and share it. Kyron was only seven when he disappeared. He had not harmed anyone, and he needs his parents as much today as he did on June 4 of 2010. A friendship with people like the Moultons is certainly not worth sacrificing the welfare of a little boy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that day all too well...he had his fist right in my face as well and when he seen and realized I was not going to back away from him he went after the others (namely another Kyron supporter with only one arm to defend herself). Such a coward he was threatening Kyron supporters that were All women..I feel sorry for his wife to have to live with that every single day..his name may say "Manly" but he is defineately far from being "Manly". No real "Man" would go after women like he did that day threatening.."I'm gonna knock your teeth out" waving his fist in our faces..

Juli Henry said...

He said he was going to knock your teeth out, too?

Anonymous said...

I would agree that the name "Manly" in this old fart's case; is a misnomer.

- your cousin (wanted to make sure I identified myself this time)

TLC said...

he was a piece of WORK, Juli!! Yes, he wanted to take us out! Worried much?!!!! Great job Jw!!

Juli Henry said...

Thankyou for the compliment! Next time, maybe I can be there, too. While he may start his crap with me, he won't get very far. I wonder if he knows I have a pic of his lisence plate on here.....

Juli Henry said...

Haha....! Love you, cousin! No; he does not sound like much of a man. Especially if he cannot tell the FBI what he knows about Kyron and his whereabouts.

Ruthie Rader said...

I sort of wonder if he is the hunk that "Take-It-Inside" Terri
dreams about, when she strolls outside to walk her BBB's: ("Best Bowzer Buddies")...Manly...yeah...go get'em TH...hubba, hubba.*

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he is the neighbor who supposedly could be who started the character EFF on Oregonlive. I heard it was a neighbor. Seems like the same mentality.

LO

Anonymous said...

He seems like the perfect neighbor neighbor for those people.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I am not a Terri supporter. I am not a Terri basher either. I am a supporter of finding Kyron.

To me, if people are canvassing Terri's parents neighborhood with flyers that I am sure the sole reason to accuse Terri by harassing then "you get what you deserve".

Unless you can provide "PROOF" that Terri is 100% involved then you should focus your attention on "FINDING KYRON" and at this day and time there is NO PROOF, just speculations and theories.


Juli Henry said...

No one actually accused Terri of taking or haording Kyron. They accused her of not cooperating with law enforcement. There is plenty of evidence of that, and there is a lawsuit in the works, against Terri Horman, for that. We don't need to provide proof in any percentage; we can pass out flyers anywhere we choose. No one "deserved" violence. Thankyou for sharing.