Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Person Who Likes Abusive Cops



"You need to pack up and leave town.... there is surely there is a place for you, but it's definitely not here! You add nothing to the community"........This is part of a comment left for me under this post, concerning police brutality and abuses of authority. I can only assume that this person, whose IP number revealed an address and identity of someone from whom better demeanor than anonymous threats is expected, was in approval of the police coming to my house and battering me because a county attorney did not like my testimony concerning a case she wanted to win. There was more to the comment than I have reproduced here, but the commenter proceeded to attack my family in the rest of it, so I cut it short of the mention of the others in my home. All I am willing to say about that part of it is this: my husband is one of the best neighbors you could ever have; if you want to be a creep to him and the rest of our family, it is certainly your loss, not ours. As for this person's approval of law enforcement battering an older woman because of her penchant for the truth and justice, it reaffirms the opinion I have had of this Northeast Kansas community for quite some time. I can live anywhere I choose in MY country. I am also entitled to my Fourth Amendment rights, as those who disregarded them are about to discover. It is not up to any dingbat Northeast Kansas, undersocialized, WestboroBaptistChurchMember lookalike to determine where I can live. And it does not matter if I stay or go; the county will still be held accountable for the injustices done to yours truly and family.

Someone else had a few words to mince with this person, and those go as follows:

 "You won't get past me. I am all over this situation.And I am a force to avoid. Believe it.You see, you ignorant fool, I am protected by ten-thousand angels. Yes, I am. And I will gladly send ten-thousand demons after YOU.I know all about your threats. I know what you are trying to pull here and I'm warning you...it will never happen.Juli and Keith are my friends. You don't mess with my friends. I am on the West Coast, right now and that is working to my advantage. And I am totally capable of contacting the right people if you so much as stare at my friends the wrong way.If you are involved in the County government or affiliated with law enforcement, you better watch your step. Because right now, I am watching YOU. I and several other key people are keeping a sharp eye on what is transpiring in Frankfort and in Marysville, Kansas. And if you get stupid (more than you already are)and step out of line, I guarantee that you will OFFICIALLY regret it."

Sincerely,
Ruthie Rader

This is but one of many messages I have gotton from quite a few different parts of the country about this situation. It seems that abuses of citizens by law enforcement and the rest of the judicial community have touched a raw nerve in the population's collective subconscious. I had no idea how many people would react to the pictures of the contusions left on me by that Marshall County Undersheriff, and I had no idea how emotional of an impact the situation could and would make. Please believe me, person who approves of police brutality, most people who share our nation are not happy about things like this. And the Constution is clear: I am under no obligation to be a clone of you, or of the congregation of Westboro Baptist Church, in order to enforce and enjoy my Fourth Amendment rights. If my insistence upon equality and respect is why you think I "add nothing" to this community, you need to realize that the most beautiful people in the world do not look anything like you. In fact, your comment, in connection with your particular role in frankfurter stand village, has nudged the school district just a little bit closer to consolidation. I do know the spot from which your signal reached me. As this is a small community, information from my tracker, a little investigative snooping, and a map of the place in this town that has used your IP number recently was all I needed. I also know who you are.


 

No comments: