Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Jimi Hendrix


Jimi Hendrix performing Voodoo Child

James Marshall Hendrix; November 27, 1942 - September 18, 1970. The best guitarist ever to exist.

Thankyou, Jimi Hendrix, for reminding me that the pulse of life, complete with our unique abilities and talents, do not flow without an equal exchange of energy. While it may look like a sacrifice, we must remember to feed the spirits who feed us. I was beginning to forget. What a powerful bard you are!

While not everyone will completely understand what I just said, everyone should understand how important music and art are in the world. Harmony and balance have a lot in common. The world could certainly use more harmony.

My Ancestors will hear more appreciation from me from now on.

No comments: