Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Morels in Kansas!


This is the time of year folks hunt for morels in Kansas. Brownback's stuff about strip clubs (that he probably wrote, himself, while being a Senator) did not go through the way he wanted it to go through, that is, not at all. We'll see how his abortion stuff goes in the unfolding future. It woulden't bother me so much if he had morals, and wasn't just imposing his religion on me and my children for the sake of dominating us. But since forcing his religion and dominating his way of practicing it is all he is really interested in doing, I don't think he is going to be a good governer for Kansas.

But Kansas DOES have morals! Or morels! After much observation and a small amount of study, I have discovered that the problem is really a matter of semantics and spelling! And that during this small window of time in the spring, if one can get one's nose out of the air, one can, indeed, find morels in Kansas!

No comments: