Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why I Think Terri Horman Is Guilty

Terri Horman, where is Kyron?

When I first heard about this case, I knew that any suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty. So I dismissed my opinion that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearence until I could read more about her and give the whole matter some thought. A couple of personal things occured to me. One is that I not only have biological children, I have stepchildren and my husband and I have guardianship of another child. If any of those children went missing, I would be all over Northeast Kansas, then all over Kansas, then all over the country, then all over the world, searching until the child was found. It would not matter if my husband and I were filing for divorce, it would not matter if I did not get along with any of my non-biological childrens' natural parents. I would not be able to enjoy life until the missing child was found. So why is Terri kicked back and relaxed? Is it possible that she does not have to look for Kyron because she already knows where he is? Is it possible that she does not want him coming home? What a nasty person. Why?

Here's a news story that supports this idea.

The other thing that occured to me is purely personal. I ran across some pictures of Terri Horman on her way to the courthouse. On her face was one of the angriest expressions I have ever seen. There is only one place I have seen that look before..........on the face of my Dad's poorly chosen second wife. They were in disagreement over.............you guessed it: me! She did not want me to live in my Dad's home; my Dad would not listen to any of her guff.


Doesn't she look like she thinks the world owes her something?

No comments: