Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Saturday, July 2, 2011

This Should Really Scare Terri Horman

CNN) -- A 71-year-old Seattle man living under an assumed name at a retirement community in Washington has been arrested in connection with the 1957 kidnapping and murder of an Illinois girl, authorities said Friday.





Imagine that, Terri! After becoming a suspect in the kidnapping of Maria Ridolph, in Illinois, a man whose surname was McCollough changed it to Tessier, joined the service, and skipped town. Then, when he got back to this country after serving, he settled in Seattle! So close to where you used to live..............You know how old little Maria was when she disappeared? She was seven......just like someone else in your aquaintance..........a couple found her in the woods.

Are you and Houze planning to attend the extradition hearing in King County, Washington, today? McCollough is being held on a 3 million dollar bond. I'll bet that was unheard of back in 1957. I'll bet he is also surprised that anyone would feel that his "alleged" victim is even worth that much; after all, she was only a seven year old child.............

Notice this guy's balding, grey head. I'll bet he looked a lot younger back in 1957. I'll bet he also never thought he'd get caught. But then, there's been a lot of that going around, hasn't there? I am really thinking of starting separate newsletter, just for you, containing info about each and every cold case I hear about that gets solved after a number of years goes by, while the perpetrator thinks he or she has gotton away with something. Maybe you and Houze should think about it. I know Houze has had some high profile clients, but has anyone on his client roster ever been held on a 3 million dollar bond pending extradition? And will he still be practicing law in fifty-four years? Who will you hire if you find yourself having to answer questions about Kyron at some distant, future date, Terri?

The questions we all have about Kyron are not going to go away, Terri. The above described case should outline this clearly for you. And a seven year old truly IS worth a 3 million dollar bond, and much more; no matter what you and McCollough probably think.

Didn't I see a video message addressed to you, not too long ago, stating that "once the FBI sinks their teeth into something, they never let go"? You should start believing it.




3 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

STANDING OVATION!!! WITH A SHRILL WHISTLE THROWN IN!!! KUDOS! KUDOS!! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!!!
I want to re-print this post, in its entirety, in my blog...PLEASE tell me that I may do that. I will give you full credit for it.
This is what I have been waiting for...your words are GOLDEN...may I also re-post this on my Facebook page? HURRY! I WANT IT UP NOW!!! CHEERS! CHEERS! And if you start the newsletter, may I contribute to it from time-to-time?

Juli Henry said...

Yes; go ahead and put it on Facebook! I want Terri to READ this one! Houze-boy should be aware of it, too! Kyron and his missing person case are not going to go away until Kyron comes home!

Anonymous said...

Bless you brave ladies.