Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jury Selection Begins Today For Noble Rick Pendland

Noble Rick Pendland, Kansas-chosen and Kansas-approved teacher and foster parent, should have a trial date soon for his teaching methods, which involved sex crimes against children. For a few years, no one listened to parents or children when reports were made, and Pendland's smug fellow Kansans covered for him. Apparently, not anymore. Someone lost the "magic touch" of intimidating witnesses. Thank the Gods! Jury selection will begin on Tuesday for this upstanding example of a Kansas teacher.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if the trial started today? Like it was suppouse to?

Juli Henry said...

I wish I could give you a definate "yes", but I am pretty sure that only jury selection took place today. Hopefully, they got that accomplished. The charges against Pendland are very serious, and it's possible that even after the trial begins, it could take longer than a day.......and I'm sure the defense will want to delay it as long as possible.

Anonymous said...

I understand that put I have a very important reason as to why I am trying to follow this case. My child is his grand child and I am very discussed my child was even around somone like this and so I am trying to follow . And its hard to find ay updates but I have seen yours. Several times so I thought i d ask. Thanks very muh for getting back to me.

Juli Henry said...

I try to keep up with his case because I think Kansas needs to learn from it. The fact that minors are involved makes it even harder for journalists to cover. I hope your grandchild is okay, and did not spend ANY unsupervised time with this man.