Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, November 16, 2012

Opps Wrong Address, Dyslexic Swat Team

District Heights, Maryland, yesterday, 6:00AM....FBI agents, swat team, weapons drawn....but Emory Hughley was never told why. He told the swat team that no one had any weapons when they noisily let themselves into his house, yet immediately after he said that, someone shouted that he had guns. The agents shot the wall full of holes, and shot at his eighteen year old daughter. Yet.....still no explanation about why the FBI conducted the raid in the first place. There is also a conflict between the diagnosis of a flesh would sustained by Hughley's daughter, thanks to a stray bullet; and the testimony of one of the agents, who reported that the injury was caused by falling. Really makes me want to trust law enforcement in Maryland. Not. This seems to be going on a lot, lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm from MD. And I work in law enforcement.

Juli Henry said...

Nothing personal. I lived in Maryland for quite a while, myself. I hope this family finds out, before too long, why their home was raided.