Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, November 5, 2012

Minorities In Romney's Life

Here's a fun fact about Mitt Romney; his horse is the only member of his family, which contains five able bodied young men, to offer any type of civil or military service in this country! Perhaps the Romney boys are too special to defend their country............perhaps they think that sort of thing is too "forty-seven percent" for them.

 
Here's another fun fact involving a percentage: guess how many women Mitt has hired in the past for high paying positions that involve power and decision making?
 
 

1 comment:

Juli Henry said...

Because....when I was young enough to join the Army, fucktard, I joined the Navy instead. My husband joined the Army. My father served in WW2, his father served in WW1, his father served in the Spanish American War. I have Ancestors that served in the Civil War and in the Revolutionary War, too; fucktard. Go to hell.