Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Unexpected Guest At Kansas School Holiday Program

While attending the yearly holiday program at my childrens' school, I happened to see a rooster trying to make his way inside! As far as I was concerned, the only logical course of action was to scoop him up in my arms and walk inside with him. Then, of course, he would need to be freed just in time to screech across the stage! But...someone reminded me that if the bird were brought inside, he would probably use the gymnasium floor as a restroom. So, reluctantly, I put him down.

I would show off pictures of the holiday program, but it was really nothing new. Just the usual, unconstitutional "hallelujah pitch" of rude, disgusting hypocrites who think they should try to share their stupid and meaningless religion with anyone and everyone, proudly proclaiming to all they they are Christians. Well; after the sixth grade teacher told me this, "Oh Miss Juli! Once again you just crack me up :) If Mitt doesn't win this election you can pretty much kiss the USA goodbye, but then, you would really like that, wouldn't you? You are the type that doesn't really give two shits about the flag, thinks God doesn't belong....ANYWHERE, and is in love with those wonderful goverment handouts! Of course you love Obama!", about my choice during a presidential election and about a handicapped child of whom I have guardianship, I will never believe that these people have any type of religion that I, or any other nice person, would ever want. I live in a country where I may vote for anyone I choose, regardless of who the teachers in the "little jesus club" at the school want to see in office. It's also against the law to favor one religion over another in a government institution, such as a school. It is also unlawful to interfere with a student's culture or with the religion or lifestyle his parents teach. Northeast Kansas should be aware of this, considering that there are reservations in Kansas. Does the American Civil Liberties Union need to scrutinize every holiday program for you, Northeast Kansas School?

 
There you have it, Northeast Kansas school: Thomas Jefferson was not in the "little jesus club", either. Would you want to tell him that he does not "give two shits about the flag"?
 

No comments: