Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, December 5, 2011

To My Trolls, With Love

Among all the genuinely nice people who contact me through this blog, I seem to have picked up a couple of trolls. Oh well.......I always knew they were out there! But here's the thing: everyone else is not always going to agree with me, and I am not always going to agree with everyone else. Most of the time, that is not a problem. For instance, on this blog, I have been known to make fun of Republican politicians. I have been making fun of such individuals since I was knee high to a grasshopper, and I do not intend to stop. Don't misunderstand, I have, on two occasions, voted for Republican candidates in local elections, because according to the information I had, they were the BEST people for the job each one wanted, but I will probably always find something about which to call out a Republican. It's nothing personal inasmuch as my friends and associates are concerned. I also bust on Fundamentalist Christians.....the ones who keep pestering yours truly to convert, yet never giving her a solid reason to believe what they have to say. I do not believe any more is required in terms of explanation for this, so I will move on to the next group of people I occasionally "hate on" here in Siri's World, and that includes anyone who murders, kidnaps, abuses, or harms a child.

There is one commenter out there who, along with refusing to learn punctuation and spelling, thinks that I sit around all day and insult everyone in the midwest and in "my community". If everyone in the midwest and my community fit into the above catagories, than perhaps you are right, bitter Kansas person, but since I know that isn't the case, shame on you for suggesting it! And if you do not like what I choose to do with my time, then go do something you enjoy with your time, dumdum! Or go back to the produce aisle from which you emerged.........

I also have another commenter out in cyberland who feels that it is necessary to keep bashing Emma Sullivan for her reluctant role in exposing Kansas Governer Brownback's twittergate moment to the world. It does not matter how rude or polite Miss Sullivan was at the time it happened. Unless she was addressing the entire crowd, she was not representing her school. That accusation is simply false, and the person who keeps wanting me to post that only wants to be hurtful. Miss Sullivan may be the biggest, most stuck-up snob in the school, (she prolly isn't) but I find myself face to face with a much bigger issue in this incident, and that is censorship and privacy. Anyone who wants to focus on the individual involved rather than on the importance of the issue involved is a fool. Seriously. From Richard Nixon and Watergate to Joseph Stalin to Mao Zedong, the results of telling citizens what they can and cannot say to their friends have always been dangerous. And Miss Sullivan is not the one who hung the principal of her school out to dry, in terms of email responses and threats. That was Brownback. His public apology to Miss Sullivan was politically the best move he could make in that situation, and Dr. Krawitz would have been well advised to do the same.

To my "gentletrolls", one more thing I would say to you is this, you already know I bust on Republican politicians, Christian fundies, murderers, child molesters, and other assorted criminals. What makes you so upset to see them catagorized as such? If you wish to see such individuals cast in a better light, I'm sure Rush Limbaugh has a blog. And if you wish to defend these people, why do it anonymously?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what you do with your own time. I'm just saying that it bothers me that my tax money that i work so hard for goes to paying for you to sit on your a double s and bash us.

sincerely,
your gentletroll

Juli Henry said...

I don't know who you think you are, my trollish commenter, or who you think I am, but I benefit from your tax dollars the same way everyone does......I drive on the roads, I have access to schools, courts, and libraries, and I benefit, along with you, when the local health department puts the kibosh on pungee sticks used as lawn decor. The only reason I can think of for your dumbass heckling is that my husband and I opened our door to a young man who needed a home when his mother died. Unlike the adoptive parents of Adam Herrman, we do NOT participate in the human trafficking enterprise that Kansas appears to operate concerning adoptive families for older children. We do NOT get a dime from you or any other taxpayor for this child, we simply think he should have a place to live near his closest relative and his half siblings.....the half siblings he has had a chance to meet and get to know. If you have an issue with that, suck it up.

Inasmuch as that child and his half siblings(the one whom I have met so far) are concerned, yours truly has actually SAVED you and the other Kansas taxpayors a considerable amount of money, because had I not chosen to do what I do, their fate would have been quite costly.

As you come to me on this blog anonymously, your claim that I have somehow bashed you is without basis. In fact, the only specific individuals I HAVE bashed on the internet have been named in any and all statements I have made. And that leads me to the next logical question concerning any insults and bashes you may have noticed and felt applicable......does the shoe fit?

Anonymous said...

My shoes fit fine. You say our school counselor is a bad person because he supposedly dropped your child off in the middle of nowhere within a half mile of a sex offender. Would that make you a horrible mother for letting your children live next door to a sex offender? Or letting your child hang out at that residence? How do those shoes fit?

Juli Henry said...

My child does not "hang out" at that residence dumdum. And the person in question moved to the residence in question long after we bought our residence. The tax dollars to which you so often resentfully refer have no provision, in Kansas, for any type of alert to these matters until after the fact. Also, please be advised that not everyone living at the residence to which your refer has any blame in the matter, and try to be kind, as you post, to all parties. I know that is probably hard for you to understand, but give it a whirl.

YOUR school counselor? Did I name anyone? Or did I just post about a school, where a school counselor made a very irresponsible decision, followed by a terrible choice, which could have changed the lives of a family who, unlike you and your ilk, love their children? THOSE shoes apparently fit fine, as many people have stepped forward to identify him/her since I began writing about the incident. If the shoes did not fit anyone, no one would have claimed them! So....there is no "supposedly" about it, those shoes definately belong to the school personel in question!

One more word about your silly-assed tax dollars, my dear gentletroll; all attorney fees connected to guardianship of the child I refuse to allow to be trafficked by the state of Kansas has been assumed by none other than yours truly, since Kansas has no legal vehicle for aide with lawyer fees when one simply wants to help a child who would otherwise be lost. Other states help with this, because they know that easing the foster care system is beneficial on many levels to all citizens of a state. Not Kansas. The only answer Kansas has to situations such as this is to sell children to the highest bidder. Not only do I think children do not belong alone, on stretches of highway, four miles south of school without thier parents' knowledge, I think children should not suffer fates like that of Adam Herrman, and I think Kansas has learned NOTHING from the situation or the publicity it has gotton.

Anonymous said...

Your kids go to that school don't they? So in a way you did name that school. I would rather not bring your children into this. I'm referring to the fact that that we give our tax dollars to you for you to make your living. I honestly have no problem with you helping children. And i think that it is great that you welcomed a child into your own home to take care of him or her. I applaud you for your caring about missing children and i also agree with your views on what should happen to people that do unspeakable things to children.

Juli Henry said...

I did not name the school. While the people who can slide the aforementioned "shoe" directly onto their feet know exactly who they are, (!!!) the people in Ireland, China, Jordan, Trinidad, and a whole host of other places read my posts and have no idea whose exact identity is personified and possibly defined by what I have to say. They only know that there are problems in many parts of the United States, and the world concerning how the grownups take care of the kids. Just because you live in the community where a great teaching incident that had a happy ending took place, and therefore recognize the warm and fuzzy incompetence of the culprit does not mean that everyone has been exposed to such moronic dumbassery. Others who do not live in this community, comprising the VAST MAJORITY of my readers would not know the first identifiable trait in the description of anyone involved in the incident to which you keep making references.

The place you truly lose me is this "tax dollar" idea you seem to have. What tax dollars do you think you give me? I do not have a government position, you give me nothing to make my living. I have worked for three different large corperations during my career and, freelanced for about half a dozen, published a couple of things, and my art has also supported me.

Anonymous said...

I would argue my point further but unlike yourself i have to go to WORK to support my family now. I'm saying instead of having a JOB you sit on your tukus and collect government handouts. Wich helps pay for your laziness.

Juli Henry said...

The English rendering of the Yiddish slang is "tuckus", not "tukus". And if you want to be a stay at home mom with freelance projects you can. If your freelance projects involve communications, or parlance involving written word, you may wish to learn how to spell. And speaking of spells, I, too, must go to work! Bwahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for mispelling a word on your blog. I meant ass but i was trying to be nice and fast about it so i could leave for work. I have noticed that you also mispell words, does that mean you are not as intellegent as you like to tell yourself you are? Your last comment makes no sense to me. Was that supposed to scare me or something?

Harold

Juli Henry said...

"A" word? Your comments contain enough spelling errors, puncutation errors, and linguistically misused words to tell me that I am connumication with a person or persons who do not value education or written communication. It's that simple. And no, my last comment was not supposed to scare you. I had simply become bored with the dialogue, as trolls often have just one thing to say, and choose to say it many, many ways; and decided to use play on the etimology of the word "spell". Yes; I do have a certain amount of intelligence, and no, it obviously is not shared with you. I have never "told myself" this, (where's the eye-rolley when I need it? geesh!) but YOU just told me, Gentletroll! Why would the intelligence of another person affect you in any way? Do you have an inferiority complex?

Juli Henry said...

As for "scaring" you, I think the fact that I moved here from somewhere else, brought a different outlook with me, and had an impact on the lives of three children whom you and the rest of the community had already labeled, and whose futures you had already ripped from them, scares you horribly. So much that you come to my blog and act like a troll. Reality is what really should scare you, but you have obviously been divorced from Reality for quite some time.

Anonymous said...

The fact that you moved here doesn't scare me. The fact that you moved here and labeled us without getting to know us pissed me off at first. But, now that I know how you really are I feel sorry for your children for having to deal with you and what comes from your mouth. Nobody ever labeled your kids or ripped their futures from them. That was you that did that!

Juli Henry said...

I refer to my stepkids and the one of whom I have guardianship. They were operating within the spec ed department in THIS school district with false labels, learning absolutely nothing, yet costing thousands of dollars extra per semester for all the nothing they were learning. The only entity benefitting from this was the school, via a padded, inflated, and fraudulent "need" for services that were either not rendered or not appropriate. It's money the school no longer gets. And; those children now have a chance to learn. It would not have happened for them if I had not forced a change. My own children have never been mistaken for fodder for such things.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that happened. But it wasn't the town's fault that it happened.

Juli Henry said...

DID I SAY IT WAS THE TOWN'S FAULT???

I guess it was, partly. Not enough people do their own thinking around here. Learning is also not much of a priority here. For that reason, all of the abuses that made their formative years so unsatisfactory went unnoticed. What the HELL is your problem, dumdum? Do it bother you THAT much to have someone whose perspective is not the same as yours?