Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tornado Footage




This is footage, snagged from the Marysville Advocate, of a tornado that went through Corning, Kansas at the end of May. Lists of clothing and other items needed have been passed around of Facebook and other social media websites, but the most constantly needed items in situations such as this are usually cash and blood. Not everyone can donate blood, and of those who can, only a fraction usually do. It's a big deal.

 

1 comment:

Dorie said...

When I moved to Ohio, people would say if I saw a tornado drive at a right angle to it. Being a math idiot, I'm not sure which is a right angle.... but turn car around and get out of it's path- I get that.