Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Private Message

You are so right. Parole and probation officers are not losers. If their clients were winners, specifically in court, the parole and probation officers would have to learn new skills in order to put food on their tables. Did you know we won, by the way? You didn't see that coming, did you?

Have you considered the legal pros and cons of perjury, false statements, fraud, welfare fraud, defrauding insurance companies and government agencies, and embezzling? You may want to give those things some thought, because; after all, people who refuse to grow up and live life on life's terms are losers. Shall I forward your mail to De Tour Village?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello I was wanting to know if there is any way you can see any thing about my grandson . idk how much information you need but here is a picture of him DaShawn Mccormick ---http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1228477/1#poster

Juli Henry said...

Can you possibly give me more information? I have tried to get that link to come up, but it won't.