Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I'm Just An Innocent Policeman's Wife


So the wife of a Ferguson, Missouri police officer wants us to feel sorry for her. Normally, I would not agree with anyone having to live under threats of violence, but after some experience living in neighboring Kansas, my opinion has changed, somewhat. Whenever I make requests of my local school district, USD 380 Vermillion, that their schools guarantee at least an honest effort at compliance with federal and state law, the secretary at the superintendent's office will rudely tell me to move house and live somewhere else. Pam Slifer does not want me to ask what will be done if another child is abandoned a few miles away from school and officially missing, as my daughter was in October of 2009 when a guidance counselor named Tom Schroeder transported her in his vehicle and dumped her, allowing her to remain missing until she got a ride back with strangers. (Suck it up, Frankfort, my daughter told me that those men who picked her up were NOT part of any search party, and that NO search party had been formed. The school board's spin on it was nothing but a LIE) Pam Slifer would rather tell me to move than tell me what policy Frankfort and Centralia Kansas follow when children and adults take drugs, alcohol, and guns to school with them. She feels that because Frankfort is a small town, and because she lives there, I personally owe her the liberty to violate the law and endanger my children. The wife of this Ferguson policeman feels that she, too, is owed some sort of special privilege not granted to the rest of the population. In the face of black men being shot by white policemen, just for being black men, (which is not the law, by the way) the families of those who are allowed to shoot minorities at will want special protection so they can enjoy their special privilege! Ha! I say that anyone who wants the freedom to violate the laws and step on the rights of others at will should move.....if a place where lawlessness can be guaranteed by cohorts, witnesses, and victims can actually be found.


Pam Slifer feels that because the violent intent expressed here uses my married name and not my birth name, the facebooker and police officer are not guilty of actually referring to me, and that the person to whom they refer does not exist. This is how these people deny and rationalize every dirtball act or intention in which they engage. Why should the wife of a police officer get to live worry-free? 

No comments: