Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, December 19, 2014

Can You Trust Employees At Your Local School?


The troll from Northeast Kansas said:
AnonymousDecember 18, 2014 at 7:14 AM

  • It seems with all of your superior intelligence you forgot to mention it was a cross country coach and it was practice!!! If someone who is educated in the matter doesn't agree with you, you turn around and bash them. Like the Priest for instance. Maybe if you spent more time raising your kids they wouldn't get "lost" during practice. It seems they aren't very bright. 
  • And I said:
  • Juli HenryDecember 18, 2014 at 9:39 AMI did not neglect or forget to mention that. http://siriunsun.blogspot.com/2014/08/first-day-of-school-in-frankfort-kansas.html

    Tom Schroeder and his enablers have gone out of their way to make sure that no one is "educated in this matter." They are criminals. Plain and simple. They just haven't been arrested. When they make a mistake that cannot be hidden from public view, I will be there with this information, too.

    How would I have stopped Tom Schroeder from abandoning my daughter during practice, you creep? I trusted him, and he honored that by setting her up for murder. If you think Deanna isn't very bright, you aren't aware of all the scholarships she won. But then, she's not part of the local genotype, so a higher IQ would be expected in her case.

    Of course I got angry with the priest. As a Catholic priest, he should have been very careful, in view of recent "problems" encountered by his contemporaries, to make sure that he never supported any action that could have made a child an easy victim for the types of things for which priests are most often sued or sanctioned.
  • What IS it with you people? I have never gotten an apology from USD 380 for violating my trust in them when I allowed my daughter to participate in their extra curricular activities, despite my misgivings. When the school board went out of it's way to cover up Tom Schroeder's act of abandoning my daughter four miles away from the school, by herself, and refused to tell me what protocols are followed when a child goes missing, WHICH IS WHAT HAPPENED, I realized that with no explanation for this breach of trust and for this dereliction of duty, Tom Schroeder may have done this deliberately. If so, I must wonder why. Was he setting my child up for something more sinister? Did the strangers who gave her a ride back to town simply obstruct some other purpose? No one ever got back in touch with me to answer those questions, and to assure me that the man who, either deliberately or by accident, set my daughter up to be murdered or permanently missing would never be trusted in the presence of children again. I expected no less, as any other school district would have responded that way immediately. In fact, the defensive hostility suggests something more sinister, and since my daughter was not one of Frankfort's own frankfurters, it seems entirely possible that she did not matter to Schroeder or the school board, and was, somehow, expendable. Until I get an explanation about why, when schools and parents nationwide are prohibited from such actions toward children, USD 380 continues to give Tom Schroeder a free pass to abuse and endanger children, I will continue to discuss this case with anyone who is interested in safe schools.


    No comments: