Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kansas. Land of farms. Land of wheat. Land of Dorthy and Toto. Land of..........Republicans...............

Ok. It's nothing personal. It's just that.............well; the comments section in a couple of Kansas news sites was filling up with too many comments about Governer Brownback and his stance on abortion, so rather than keep the comments going there, I decided to start posting my opinions here. First of all, why is abortion a big discussion here in Kansas? We really don't have a lot of abortions per capita, and I don't think it's a worthy pursuit for Brownback's time or my tax dollars. Secondly, why can't Brownback consider the benefits of reducing the market for abortion, and change the nature of womens' medicine in Kansas that way? Third, if birth control and abortion are unavailable here in Kansas, why can't better education for children with disabilities be available? Before he runs for governer again, I would like those questions answered.

No comments: