Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kyron Horman

In July of 2010, I was en route to Maryland for a funeral. Hubby and I had all six of our kids in tow, which meant frequent stops. Grrrrr..............At one of the stops, my daughter and I stopped at Walmart for supplies, and she stopped and looked at the pictures of missing children. "Look Mom!", she screamed, telling me that Kyron looks JUST LIKE her younger brother. "Someone's gonna call the cops on you and report a Kyron sighting!" Ya know, folks, if only someone would look at a kid who looks just like Kyron and call it in. I'd have more faith in humanity.

Perhaps I should make a few more posts on this blog about child safety. It's a subject that the school board here in my part of Kansas have butted heads about more than once. Anyway, what does Kyron have to do with me, besides being an adorable little boy who looks just like one of my kids? I dunno.......but every time I look at the news and see that he has not been found, I am disappointed. He has garnered a lot of media attention. Lots of people have screamed "bias" about that, too, but I don't think so. His parents have worked a little harder to keep him in the news, and so have volunteers. Every missing kid should have volunteers who keep their cases in the news. Here's another thing: Kyron's case has attracted lots and lots of attention to the CAUSE of missing children. That's a cause that has gotton very little attention in the past. Just some food for thought, more on it later.

It's time to find Kyron.

3 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

The place that you referred to does exist in Oregon. However, that place could exist in any number of States.
I need you to send me a detailed description of your dream from the beginning to the end of it. Thank you.

Ruthie Rader said...

You should have your comments set to "moderate." That way they go to you and nobody else sees the comment unless you want them too after you post it.
This is my public statement that I don't believe in psychics.

Juli Henry said...

Ok, comments are moderated now. I think.