Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lisa Irwin's Parents Continue Charade

Lisa Irwin's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were in the news again today. After about six weeks of relative silence concerning Lisa's missing persons case, they had a small "celebration" to commemorate the six month anniversary of their daughter's disappearance. Debbie did not attend, and Jeremy released balloons. They can call the whole affair a "vigil" if they wish, but vigils usually accompany prayer, sincerity, and honest efforts to make things better. Letting go of a few balloons hardly fits the bill. Balloons will certainly not bring back Lisa.

If Jeremy wanted to help locate his missing daughter, he would get a lot more mileage from sitting down with law enforcement, ALL BY HIMSELF, and discussing the events of October 4, 2011 in as much detail as he can remember. Allowing law enforcement to do a complete search of his property, including the shed and garden areas would be another step in the right direction. He might also allow both of Lisa's older brothers to spend some time away from himself and Debbie. They are potential witnesses to a terrible crime, and Jeremy and Debbie, especially Debbie, are potential suspects. Not charged suspects, but potential suspects. No one who witnesses a crime should have to co-exist all day, every day, with those against whom they may, one day, be compelled to testify. And, Jeremy should also stop enabling Debbie if he really wants to find Lisa. Her pre-crime behaviors were irresponsible and derelict, (drinking almost a whole box of wine and chasing it with liquor while caring for the kiddies?) and her post-crime behaviors have been dishonest and uncooperative. Cutting Debbie loose and standing on his own two psychological feet would probably help Lisa more than helium balloons in the sky....that is; if Jeremy really wants his daughter back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much of this is your own opinion, not supported by fact, and not all correct. You, madam, need to get a life of your own and stop the hatred toward people you don't even know. WWJD? Are you casting the first stone?

Juli Henry said...

Of course it's my own opinion. Who else's would it be? I wrote it, for crying out loud! Did I throw stones? No! I just heard about a missing baby kinda close to my own geographic location and wanted the parents to help instead of hinder! Whatever is being done by Debbie and Jeremy so far has NOT helped find their daughter, and taking my suggestion probably won't hurt. I do have a life, thankyou very much; and I like living it without drunkards losing their children so close to home. Whoever made Lisa disappear is still walking around among us. I want that person, and all the danger that person represents, locked up. Sorry you don't agree.

WWJD? You have to understand, my family does not subscribe to that religion. So I am not the person to really care WWJD. "J" would probably have looked "D" in the eyes and stated where the baby had been hidden.....if "J" truly existed. I did not cast the first stone. Many others beat me to it.

Juli Henry said...

Let me clarify....."J" here is Jesus, not Jeremy.

Anonymous said...

Good post, I whole-heartedly agree. If JI wants to know what really happened, he should talk to the police separately. The 'united' front of the parents has always been a red flag for me, since if my baby was missing and I found out my spouse was drinking it up while responsible for the kids, I would have been punching him on the lawn and pointing the finger at him, not showing a 'United' front. DB's 'story' stinks, and JI should be on the side of his daughter--above all else. JI Please walk into the police station and say "I'm here to help, tell me how".

Juli Henry said...

Ya know, perhaps I am splitting hairs here, but Debbie Bradley is not even Jeremy Irwin's spouse! She is someone else's spouse! Even their "united front" is a charade! So if that baby is found and one of them gets charged with a crime, there is no legal vehicle to protect the other from having to testify. That makes them look all the more guilty! And yes......if I came home from work and my "spouse" was drinking and partying and one of the kids disappeared, I'd make SURE his life was never the same!!!! You can count on it!