Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, April 30, 2012

An Advertisement I Actually Like

Normally, I hate campaign advertisements and ignore them. Especially the ones that end with, "I'm so and so, and I approve this message." This one is an exception, though. It was put together very well, and says exactly what I tell people concerning my not-so-positive views of the Republican Party. While this clip is very positive, I still find myself amazed that the Republican Party is comprised of people who are too arrogant to find a truly viable candidate who can run for office because he or she actually possesses the skills for the job, rather than fostering the goal of making Obama a one term president. It also amazes me that there are so many Americans who will just listen to worn out, ethnocentric, irrational and racist rhetoric, and that the Republican Party can actually employ this rhetoric!

No comments: