Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm Impressed With Rush Limbaugh's Former Sponsors

My day just got better! Hearing that seven advertisers, and counting, are pulling their ads out of Rush Limbaugh's show after he got on the air and called a law student a slut because she wants contraception and other healthcare for women to be covered by insurance companies made me very happy. Watching other Americans sit back and simply coexist with people like Rush Limbaugh, and various other conservatives and assorted nuts had gotton me a bit sad, lately. But now I can see that there is hope. The seven companies who no longer wish to be associated with Rush Limbaugh are Quicken Loans, Legal Zoom, Sleep Number, Sleep Train, Citrix Systems, Carbonite, and Pro Flowers.

Update: The count of advertisers who no longer wish to be associated with Rush Limbaugh is now at forty-two, and counting!

No comments: