Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What?! The Baby Had To Get On The News And Tell Mom And Dad They Forgot Her?

Thoughts of this kind of situation give Siriunsun nightmares! The parents of a three year old girl in Maryland took her to a family party at a Chucky Cheese resturant, left without her, ASSUMING that other relatives had taken her home, and found out she was MISSING when police had the local news air her picture! She's been reunited with her family, but I still would never have left the resturant without my child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were from Maryland. I can't believe that this is the type of person you are. I thought all Kansans were bad people because One "lost" your child. This must mean you really are no better than us dumbasses.

Juli Henry said...

First of all, I never said I was FROM Maryland. I said I lived there for a long time, which I did. I also never said Kansans were "bad" because one lost one of my children. I think you guys have problems because of undersocialization. I also don't recall comparing Marylanders to Kansans anywhere on this blog.

What would Marylanders be be better at than dumbasses?