Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

About My Counter

To the right, just for the heck of it, I put in a counter, to count down the minutes to the deadline for Terri Horman's answer, via Stephen Houze, esquire, to the lawsuit Desiree filed in June to encourage Terri to answer questions concerning her whereabouts and activities on June 4, 2010, the day her child, Kyron Horman, disappeared from his school. Terri got that unsuccessfully avoided knock on her door on June 12, which gave her until July 12 to supply the court in Oregon with an official answer. Since many of us would love to see Kyron safely returned to his family, I have installed a counter, counting down the minutes. One might notice that it is a few hours behind the standard, accepted "day" representing the twentyfour hour period we will call July 12, 2012. I did that deliberately, just in case Steve Houze decides to file his answer in Hawaii, Gaum, or from an airplane somewhere else, where he can try to tell us it was a completely different day. He might, you know. He is, after all, representing Terri Horman!


Is Steve Houze on his way to the Emerald City, to delay Terri Horman's answer to Kyron's mother's lawsuit? Is he going to tell us that the Emerald City is in a different time zone? Will the delay tactic work?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli, just wanted to say that I love your blog and that we are neighbors. (Tulsa) I pray we get answers about Kyron with this lawsuit.Klynn

Juli Henry said...

I hope so too. Thankyou for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

Great job as usual Julie.

Juli Henry said...

Thankyou; now if I could only click on CNN and find that Terri Horman and Steve Houze had sat down with law enforcement and told them where Kyron is! We can all hope.......

Juli Henry said...

I'm not an idiot, and I'm not completely ignorant of the law. If you wanna believe Freedom of Speech is a bad thing, go ahead. Our Founding Fathers did not agree with you.