Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Red Hair And Hijacking Blog Space

 "For someone who looks like Ruthie's tattooed, bottle-dyed-fake-red-haired clone, I wouldn't be calling anyone a "skank", if I were you."

..............That absurd comment was left for me on this blog under this post several days ago by someone who obviously believes that I have dyed my hair, and that another blogger, named Ruthie, has the magical ability to clone! Please pardon my delayed response to this; it took me awhile to stop laughing! Let me begin with a disclaimer of sorts: I do not have red hair or tattoos. I have never once dyed my hair, and I do not imagine I ever will. I have always been enamoured of the hair color bestowed upon me by Mother Nature, herself, and would not change it in such an awful way. The picture to the left is yours truly, in natural sunlight, with the very smashing hair color that she has always enjoyed! The picture featured on this blog in the sidebar is the very same hair, in the filtered light of a stained glass window. Also, the photographer, Ruthie, was obliged to make it somewhat lighter because it was blending in with the brown hues of the background. It is really that simple.

But why was red hair so darned important to this person? And why has this person hijacked my blog to make so many comments proclaiming innocence and protesting responsibility? And why does this person not create her own blog, whereupon he or she may bash Ruthie, certain reporters, other bloggers, various posters on Facebook, and yours truly at will? Could this person have been advised by legal counsel to refrain from speaking about Kyron Horman, and all the of media coverage of the case, both in person to reporters and online? Has this person been reduced to commenting heavily on the blogs of others anonymously? Has this person also been reduced to fake profiles on Facebook? How would this person's legal counsel proceed in the face of all the problems this person causes in his or her own life, just by opening his or her mouth, so to speak, and allowing whatever comes out to simply fly away? And......does this person have red hair?

To Terri Horman and her dumbass blog space hijackers, this is what I have to say to you: while I really do not have a problem with publishing comments from persons who wish to remain anonymous, as long as the discourse remains respectful and productive, if any of you have information that investigators of the Kyron Horman case do not have, and at least one of you seems to think that is, indeed, the case, then please go to the FBI in Portland, Oregon, and discuss it with them. Or send the information to Kyron's family. Please do not argue with people who simply postulate theories and discuss news items on their blogs. The real reason I post about Kyron so often is because he is still missing, and every time I see a picture of his adorable face, my heart melts. So I keep posting pictures of him here, in the hopes that someone will see him and help him find his way home. I feel so sad for Desiree and Kaine. They must be living through hell. Can't you guys see that? What the HELL is the matter with you, anyway?


There's a redhead in this picture. There's also a missing child in this picture.

Oh, Terri; one more thing I want you to remember: about mentioning entities from other sites......and you may need to visit the library for this, if your legal counsel will allow that.....Sekmet and Isis may exist on completely different frequencies, but their energies still work together rather well, bringing new life to whatever they both touch in their own worlds.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. first don't confuse me with other people.. I was the one originally posting and I was NOT the one that said anything about you looking like Ruthie, In all of my comments and regardless how many times you called Terri a skank.. I never insulted you- obviously someone else didn't like it..but that poster made me realize you were not posting all of my comments even though you claim you were- because you approved that one but didn't approve mine.. which
You are seriously paranoid- no offense.. but OMG..I saw some serious lack of truthful comments on your blog.. and brought them to your attention- and I backed up everything I said with links.. you have yet to provide any links to back up what you said.. you only provided random links that did not prove that a) Kyron told his friend that he had a Dr appointment, b) that there was never any appointment scheduled the following week, c)that DY did not know what Dr Kyron saw in Portland- spreading lies and rumors is not going to bring Kyron home

Unknown said...

Excellent post...bravo!!! I can only guess that a certain someone's attorney has simply thrown his hands in the air and given up on her not making an ass of herself online. He must hope that her antics will come into play during the penalty phase, where he can use them to try to prove how emotionally disturbed she is and that she doesn't deserve the death penalty.

Juli Henry said...

Ya know, I have actually lost track of the number of times I have called Terri Horman a skank. It's kinda like calling her an Oregon resident....ya think it and say it, and it's true, so ya don't really worry about it that much! I really amm not moved or fazed in any way by how many people out there may or may not like it. Just like she's an Oregon residen, she's a skank.

If I somehow did not receive a comment of yours in order to apprive it, and you are actually upset about that, I would have to call you paranoid, not myself or any other blogger. Also, while you may not have the exact name, rank, serial number, ect. of yours truly or other bloggers, we do have blog identities, email addys, and online monikers that identify us on the internet, and we do not try to hide behind an illusion of anonymity that does not actually exist.The proclivity of the "anonymous" comments points to the supporters of this Terri Horman being paranoid, rather than yours truly.

There are links all over all of my posts. They appear in different colors than the rest of the font. click on them, and you will see.

Oh...one more thing; Ruthie has big blue eyes, a milk white complexion, and was a natural blond as a young woman. The very stereotype of beauty on the American woman. If anyone said I look like her, it could only have been a compliment.

Juli Henry said...

Lol! I would feel sorry for Oregon in that event, as the state would have to support her for the rest of her life.

Anonymous said...

Really, the only person that could 100% prove that "Kyron told his friend that he had a Dr appointment" is Kyron himself. Unfortunately, Kyron is not here to speak for himself. So, we must rely on the words of his close friend, Kurtis, who DID tell his mother that Kyron told him about the doctor's appointment. I do not have a link for you, but I did hear it from Kim Holmes myself. Ultimately it doesn't really matter what YOU believe though. What is important is what the professionals investigating this case and Kyron's parents, (minus Terri Horman), believe since they are the ones who have seen all of the evidence that points to Terri Horman as the perpetrator of Kyron Horman's disappearance. Once Terri is arrested and brought to trial, what will be most important is what the Oregon citizens on the jury believe.

Anonymous said...

Nope.. you didn't post several of my comments... I know so it makes you look like you got the last word.. I don't care... I was refreshing your memory... I am sorry I don't live on the computer to have Worldpress ID (whatever that is), type pad, AIM or whatever else.. would you like me to sign my posts...

Juli Henry said...

Would you like the last word?

Ruthie Rader said...

Baaaaaahahahahahaha!! To Whom It May Concern: "We're so sorry (NOT!) Uncle Albert." How's life in merry old England, today?