Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dylan Redwine's Aunt Makes Interesting Comment

Someone claiming to be Dylan Redwine's aunt recently made a very interesting comment on a website called Gather concerning Dylan's relationships with family members. Thirteen year old Dylan disppeared shortly after arriving at his father's house in Colorado for a court ordered visit. I will run the comment here:
 
"My brother would not withhold information that would help to find his son. He has been just as upset as everyone else that his son is missing. His ex-wife Elaine and his other son Cory have been in the media, but he is himself just as distraught as they are over the disappearance of Dylan.

As far as the custody dispute, a lot of couples go through bitter and angry divorces, and as I have said before, children sometimes hear things that they were not meant to hear and interpret them as something entirely different than what it was meant to be. I do know that Dylan loved both his parents and his brother and his brothers from a prior marriage.

Unfortunately, in situations like this, they are going to look at my brother as having something to do with this, but they should be looking at both parents and or anyone involved or related to their divorce proceedings. As mothers and siblings have in the past had involvement in cases like this to get back at the other parent or parents if it is a sibling. Sad, but true.

In any case, that is all I have to say at the time. As now it is going on the 8th day of Dylan’s disappearance, and I am just praying to hear some news soon. Hopefully we will hear something from my brother soon hear on our end. Until then, all I have is hope that Dylan will be found." ....Bridget Redwine-Simmers; Gather.com
 
While Redwine-Simmers describes her brother, Dylan's father, as "distraught", her own statements do not appear to have been made by a distraught aunt. Believe me; if any niece or nephew of mine had been missing for eight days, as Dylan had on the day this comment appeared, I would not have been on the internet defending my brother on social networking websites. I would have been helping my brother pass out flyers with my nephew's picture, and searching everywhere I could possibly search. Any post or comment I made anywhere would have contained, at the very least, a phone number where authorities could be reached in the event that Dylan was sighted by someone. I think I speak for most aunts, here. And what's up with the statement, "I do know that Dylan LOVED both his parents......"? Loved? As in, no longer? What, exactly, are you trying to say, Redwine-Simmers?
 

No comments: