Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Do All Republicans Cry?


"i personally think your article is worthless fecal matter. maybe you should fact check obamas terrible record and how he will bankrupt this country completely. republicans just dont want to give the money they make away to worthless unemployed welfare recipients.maybe you should move to a communist country if you really believe the liberal garbage you just spewed!"

This comment was sent to me, not only on this blog, but in a couple of different places on the internet. Apparently, we have a sore loser on our hands. Obama's record does not bother me. Obama reformed healthcare and dealt with Bin Laden. Obama also didn't let the auto industry disappear, and has refused to sell out to the Koch Brothers. He also stopped campaigning after Hurricane Sandy and did his job, while Romney collected goods that the Red Cross told him they could not transport or use, and threw them away after posing beside them for the camaras. By the way, the people who were affected by Hurricane Sandy are some of the people who will benefit from the money you don't want to give. They are from all walks of life, not just stereotypical "welfare recipients".

Programs for relief for those living in poverty do not take more than five to six percent of taxes paid by everyone, and if you are bellyaching about "food stamps" in particular, that's between three and four percent. Most of the beneficiaries of those programs are children, and I would certainly never vote for a lawmaker who wanted children to quit school and go to work. So the single digit percent you do not want to pay is probably going to stay in place. By and large, the rest of those "unemployed welfare recipients" are pretty much employed, since there are time limits to what they can receive in benefits. As long as they can work, they are required to work. If it's healthcare you are running your sillyassed yap about to me, I think everyone is entitled to medical care, whether they can afford insurance or not. Once again, most of the people whose insurance is bought with your tax dollars and mine are children, so shut up! And when adults become ill and cannot work, they shouldn't be bankrupted or turned away by doctors and hospitals. Other than that, schools, libraries, and city infrastructures are also things that are paid for by Republicans and Democrats alike, and we should be budgeting MORE money for schools, not LESS.

As for "giving away the money you make", my self righteous complainer, there was once a day in my past, when I was at work, assisting my employer in his quest to make money, when the hospital emergency room telephoned me to let me know that my infant son had been taken there by ambulance with a fever of one hundred and six. My employer complained that without me, he could not make as much money, and threatened me with disciplinary action if I left early to care for my son. The truth here is, the money made by that company was made, not only by the company owners, but by all the employees, as well. Thereby, the money made was not only the company's, but mine, as well. My employer attempted to step on me, but I took care of my family anyway. Since he was unable to replace me at the drop of a hat, he was stuck with a mom who loves her children on his payroll. You see, there are too many people in this country, and on this planet, for things to run in as uncomplicated of a fashion as you seem to think they should run. The person who fought in the wars in which your country engaged, but is unemployed now, still made money along with you. The person with a disability is also not "worthless", as you stated. As long as you travel on OUR roads to reach your place of employment and make YOUR money, and as long as you send your children to OUR schools, and use the services of OUR police force, and a myriad of other commonly shared ammenities, you cannot really claim that you are "giving the money you make away". Obama is not bankrupting this country....businesses like Walmart are, if you really think that welfare is the biggest problem. Many of Walmart's employees are not paid a wage that enables them to live without using some of those services you decry. Yet you do want someone to ring up your purchases promptly when you shop at Walmart, don't you? Why is your money more special than that person's money? Why is your time at work more special than that person's time at work?

The "fecal matter" here was written by you......with little to no punctuation and absolutely no fact checks. And you are pathetic enough to withhold your signature or your name. I do not have to move to a Communist country. I am American, and I get to stay here. Obama won the election, you are just going to have to get used to it.

No comments: