Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, December 7, 2012

Fits Written For A Facebook Friend

Someone on Facebook, who would very much like to see Lisa Irwin found, began writing a song, just for Debbie Bradley, Lisa's uncooperative mother. It seemed that either Debbie, or her enablers, cried the blues to Facebook about it until it was removed. So I tweaked it a bit for her, and decided to put it on my blog. Hopefully, one day soon, Debbie Bradley will sit down with law enforcement and give them a factual account of everything that happened in her house on October 3, 2011.

I wrote this in fits, after the manner of Lewis Carroll; only I stopped at four fits, rather than eight!

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realize this can be reported as well?

Juli Henry said...

To who? The poetry police?