Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

If The Police Decide To Beat You Up

A mistake often made by victims of violence by police officers is that of asking the potential defendant, the police department, for pictures and evidence. The problem with gathering evidence from a defendant is that any defendant in the United States has the right to put on a defense, and to refuse self incrimination, including the police. The best place to go in the event of police brutality is the nearest emergency room. Explain that you are a crime victim, and insist that the visit be handled that way. Even if you run into a physician who does not think you deserve medical attention because the police targeted you, he or she is obligated to treat you and document your visit. Of course, that cursery phone call to the sheriff that must be made by the hospital in the event of physical violence and abuse is often very awkward; how does one report the sheriff's department to the sheriff's department? The next step, of course, is keeping all paperwork from the emergency room for your lawyer's reading pleasure.

 
Marshall County Kansas tax dollars at work. Had the emergency room made the phone call attributing this to anyone besides a civil "servant" in law enforcement, probable cause for an arrest warrent would have been construed.
 

5 comments:

Lord Archaeus said...

Dearest sister your anguished and plight have been thoroughly shared by all your fellow brethren and sisters within the whole and breath containing the entire sovereignty as decreed in full by the ruling council of the Witches Of Lore and Shadow Lore Tradition.

No more will your suffering go unchallenged where any and all which have grievance our sister shall they be forever known as cursed to the highest order and degree until which time that all wrongs have been righted to the satisfaction of all.

This I degree as High Lord of all Shadow Witches his eminence Lord Archaeus.

So Mote It Be.

Juli Henry said...

Thankyou, Lord Archaeus.

Ruthie Rader said...

Okay, now let's get serious, SiriunSun. I don't have a title, however, I know a very bad situation when I see one. And those terrible bruises on your body are indicative of a very wrong action on someone's part.

Those photographs have made me mad. So have the allegations that you have made against a certain member of law enforcement.

Do I believe your claims?

Yes.

I have met some great cops in my lifetime, including the man that raised me. But the person who is doing the the bad things now, should be called to answer to your charge. If, in fact, that officer did put those bruises on your body, then that person is duty-bound to be prosecuted, stripped of his position, made to apologize (in a public forum) to you and then remanded to jail.

I, myself, smell a rat, here.

The beauty of being me, right now, is that I am on the outside of this situation, looking in. I am not formally connected and I don't have to answer to anyone. As long as I
remain properly positioned within the parameters of the law, I can linguistically and verbally "fire at will." And I will.
God bless the loose cannon!

Your situation has caught my attention and I think that it is time that your rights and those of your husband, are honored...in the complete and respectful manner for which they were created.

It is a disgusting and disgraceful sin when a cop tries to hide his (or her) evil behind a badge. In my eyes, that is a brand of cowardice of the lowest order.

Know this now, you who are responsible for putting those bruises on Juli's body, you will not hide your evil this time. No, you won't.

More and more and more people are going to find out about this. And then a tsunami will rise and roll right over your evil.

The pen, you worthless cretins, is mightier than the sword. And my pen writes words that are read by a number of people. My blog has been around for over eight years, now. Unlike when Juli received those bruises, I and others are paying attention, now. Close attention.

You would be wise to heed my sage words of wisdom: Be only fair to my friend, Juli Henry. Treat her with respect and follow the law down to the last letter.

Because you are neither too big or too small to escape the inevitable: You will eventually have to answer for what you did to Juli. And you will come under such great scrutiny that you will NEVER do such a thing to anyone, again. Ever.

Trust me because, unlike you, I am writing down the truth, right now. And tomorrow I will write the same thing.

What will you do?


Lord Archaeus said...

You are so right about the answer part.

Juli Henry said...

Today, I was told by someone else in Marshall County that the sheriff actually had to stop this cop from tazing someone with a pacemaker for fun. Yet.....this cop is a born again christian.