Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Private Message

I asked you nicely to stay away from my family. The police also asked you nicely. It would also be appreciated if you would keep your drugging, whoring, hypocrite self away from my children while they are at school. No one who loves children wants a person like you around. You came quite close to taking prom away from my daughter, and you still imposed yourself at afterprom. What, exactly, do you want from her? Or from any of the children here? Your sons have proven themselves to lack morals and character. End of story. Better parenting would have assisted them, but parents such as yourself are more concerned with popularity among small town drunks than the wellbeing of their children.

I suggest you give my family a wide berth at graduation. I happen to be the mother of the valedictorian, and I think I have a right to enjoy watching my daughter graduate without fearing for my safety because of the night you followed me in your car to my house and tried to start a fight with me.

 
Now that someone who is not enrolled in the school went inside on prom night with drugs, on the excuse of photographing and socializing with one of YOUR children and his date, (how he did this without a camara is a mystery) you may find life a lot more interesting than you would have if you had simply left me and my family alone and kept your distance from the school.
 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

To anyone reading this post I can assure that it is full of lies, Janet is not any of the things that have been described in this post. Her sons are both great kids, I don't know where the OP gets her information but at least in this post it is all fabricated.

Juli Henry said...

If a great job is raising sons who pressure teenage girls to have sex, or if a great job means housing an adult son who pressures girls who are underage to "hook them up" with fourteen year old girls, (yes, that is a FACT. It happened) then you are correct, her sons are great kids. I get my information from my own kids.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just leave our town...Nobody wants you here!

Ruthie Rader said...

Hey Anonymous: The FACT is that Juli is too freaking busy to bother herself with publishing lies on her blog. If you want to live in denial then go ahead and do so. But leave Juli and her family the hell out of it.

Juli Henry said...

Waaaaaa......waaaaaaa.......da widdle frankfurters don't want anyone from anywhere to live here! Waaaa!

Juli Henry said...

Are you noticing how all of these people desperately do NOT want their names published beside their comments? It's almost as if.....they want to open their mouths without taking responsibility for what it is they want to say. My poor daughter is already beginning to see how her sad choices have affected her life, though.

Juli Henry said...

I was just advised to remind you that threatening people on the internet is not a good idea. Is this you? 68-234-120-98.dsl.bluevalley.net....I have a tracker, and I check it.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah, You do realize having an IP tracker is illegal, I could get you arrested. :)

Juli Henry said...

Hahahahahaha, you do realize that stupidity is, sadly, perfectly legal, and that's why you are not under arrest now, don't you? IP trackers are standard marketing tools, and there are IP trackers that are specifically made for various sites, such as Facebook, Myspace, YouTube, and other types of websites and social media venues. They are offered with many different blog and website templates. You should realize, even though you are stupid, that nothing you do online is anonymous. A frankfurter teacher who wanted to harass me over voting during an election found that out the hard way!

Stalking people is illegal. Allowing sex offenders into a school is illegal. Taking weapons into a school is illegal. Taking illegal drugs into a school is illegal. Driving without a liscence is illegal, as is driving drunk. Driving stolen vehicles is illegal. Perjury is illegal. Nothing I do is illegal. If it was, you would need to find someone who knows how to, at the very least, use the features of a telephone to navigate the process of finding out who to talk to about these things, and you will not find that person on the payroll of the county from which you sent your silly comment. 68.234.121.170

Juli Henry said...

Hey Ruthie, I have a troll here in town who thinks trackers are illegal, and that webmasters who use them can be arrested! See the thread above this one!

Anonymous said...

While you may be right there, Publicly posting someones IP address without their consent however is indeed Illegal.

Juli Henry said...

No it isn't. You do not own the signal, or the energy used by Mother Nature to produce the signal, or the sequence of symbols we use to label the signal. Servers can actually change that information from time to time. Servers that handle cell phone access to the internet use any signal available most of the time. It isn't the same thing as having an unlisted phone number. Why don't you just accept the fact that your internet activities are not truly private, and your existance can be chronicled almost everywhere, these days?