Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Message For An Obsessed Visitor

Hello again, 68.234.126.187. I cited your information here, once before. I know exactly who you are, and I know exactly where you get online. I also know which computers you or others connected to you use, alternatively. I don't know why you bother with clumsy attempts to mask you presence, though. You see, it won't be very long before everyone who googles you name will see all of the things that I can see about you. I promise you, an internet search about your name will bring up information about everything from the way you contributed to the deliquency of a minor, filed false reports to law enforcement, committed ethics violations within your chosen field, committed fraud, violated the constitutional rights of others and sat on your big fat ass all day, on a computer belonging to your employer, while you should have been working.

I have a question for you, 68.234.126.187; do you think the schools and other government agencies which deal with matters pedogogical will want to listen to you anymore after they hear that you encouraged a teenager to drive an uninsured vehicle with stolen tags in Marshall County, Kansas?

 
Oh; by the way, if you and your goons on the police force continue to encourage local teenagers to drink and drive, and continue to encourage underage drinking despite the fact that drunk driving and underage drinking are both unlawful, I will make more noise about it than you ever thought possible. I promise.
 
 

No comments: