Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Clarification Of When Stuff In Siri's World Gets Published

Information that has been handed to me is already on an automatic schedule to be published. This means that if I do not publish it personally, it will appear, automatically, at a time that has already been set. I can continue to reset the publish dates for these posts at my convenience, or if I do nothing with the posts, they will publish by themselves.


 

3 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

That picture so reminds me of you and me! Yes, you have seen some "weird shit", Juli. But that's about all that you're going to get from the totally twisted turds that you've been dealing with, lately.
I think that a thorough potty flush is in order. Just remember to put the hammer..I mean, hold the handle down.

Juli Henry said...

There seems to be an opinion that I could get hush money from some of them, too.....if I could only hush about all this!

Ruthie Rader said...

An offer of money is an admission of guilt. No amount of cash will ever make the wrong, right. Tell them to take their hush dollars and shove them up their corrupted can.