Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nerve Struck With Readers

A "nerve" apparently was "struck" with a few people who visited this site within the past couple of weeks. I never expected personal responses about the subject, or the subject matter, and it came as a surprise. To answer a question, yes, my comments are moderated. Also, one email address bounced back undeliverable. I have no problem with further internet discourse about this subject, (if you have contacted me about this subject, or are considering doing so, you know exactly to which I refer!!!) but please remember to be fair, and to be as kind as you can be, even if you are mad as hell. No one in cyberland, or in the real world, is perfect.

No comments: