Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, February 3, 2012

Engraved Invitation To Con Artist Bimbo

138.210.221. This is the IP number you often use to come to my blog and harass me. I did not include the last several numbers, as I think you probably access the internet from places where you do not reside. I used to think you were just some bimbo who didn't like me because I am basically happy, and love the people with whom I share my life. Increasingly, I have found that some of the people in this teeny, tiny, little postage stamp of a place, here in Kansas, have a problem with that. Okay, go ahead and have a problem with that. You can even go ahead and howl and complain to me on my blog if you wish. I will still talk to you, as long as I can understand you, and publish what you say without breaking any laws or violating someone else's privacy, just as I might in person. As long as that was the extent of our relationship, things were fine......I didn't really care what you do. But something else recently came to my attention. You habitually use and take advantage of someone who is kind to you, even though you don't deserve it, and when it's time for you to step aside, you block this person's light and path, instead.

As a result of your presence in the wrong house and in the wrong life, someone's father and grandfather recently missed out on an opportunity for friendship and happiness that he should have taken. Someone's father and grandfather was frozen in place because you were taking up space in his personal space. After yet another day of affection refused and love not granted from you, he turned away the friendship of a person who could have made a positive difference to him. He did this just to keep your sorry posterior end happy, Bimbo. Not for any good reason. The person was someone he likes, and was also saddened. In fact, it represents another life made less happy because you refuse to stand on your own two feet and take care of your problems, using others who are kind and vulnerable, instead. If this is the habit and lifestyle I think it is for you, there are probably more victims than just the two I have personally noticed. How much of the Light intended for ALL of us have you blocked and absorbed? How many people have gone to their graves, never enjoying the time with friends they could have enjoyed, if you had simply stayed where you belong, working and going home, staying out of everyone else's way?

You need to go back to your own place, no matter what luxuries you have or do not have, and you need to start using your own vehicle. You have one. Someone's father and grandfather have a right to people who really enjoy his company, and from his true friends to his grandchildren, you have done nothing but stand in the way. I know you read my blog, and I know you will see this. You would be well advised to apologize and disappear. Consider this an engraved invitation.

1 comment:

Ruthie Rader said...

And the last words that he heard were, "Goodbye, Uncle Fester!"

Too bad that he had to hurry back so fast.

I wonder if he will ever realize the opportunity that he missed.