Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mitt Romney Drove From Boston To Canada With Dog On Top Of Car

Today, there was a demonstration outside the the Westminster Kennel Dog Club Show, protesting yet another dark side of Mitt Romney's creepy personality: he drove from Boston to Canada with the family's dog strapped in it's cage to the roof of the car! No kidding; this happened in 1983. If I were his wife, I would not have stayed with him after witnessing such cruelty to an innocent, and I am surprised that any of his children are still speaking to him. I guess money buys familial affection, in some cases.

Here's a thought that is truly disturbing, however; many a competent psychiatrist will draw a connection between cruelty to animals and psychopathy. In fact, a psychopath will often begin a lifetime of sick behavior by inflicting pain on animals. After hearing about this incident, I would not let Romney feed my cats while I'm on vacation......I really don't know how the people of Massachusetts allowed him to govern.

Corperations are "people too", but it's okay to treat animals like luggage? It's just one more reason to wonder why anyone would vote for Mitt Romney.

No comments: