Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kyron Mosiac Again, Different Hairstyles

Because of renewed interest in Kyron Horman, who disappeared from his second grade class during a science fair at his school in Portland, Oregon, I am going to show these pictures again. I have been getting a lot of hits to this blog involving queries about how Kyron would look with a different hairstyle. Pretty soon, I think it will be time for an age progressed picture, as he will be ten years old in September.


The top left photo is how he looked without glasses in 2010.



This is how he looks with glasses.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juli:

Did you make that mosaic of Kyron? If so, you did a great job.

May I share it?

Juli Henry said...

My cousin made it. He had some ideas about how Kyron's appearance may have been changed if someone is trying to hide him in plain sight, near his family and others who know him. I asked him to share what he was visualizing so I could see, and the product was the picture on the right, with longer hair. While he was at it, he made other pictures, and we put those together in the mosaic. Yes; please share it. Kyron's case needs some new energy and a whole new viewpoint!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Juli! He did a fantastic job!