Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Possible Kyron Sighting In Manatee Florida

There has been nothing new in Kyron Horman's case in a long time, yet I still keep hoping to read the news and see that he has been found. Today, I noticed this, and I will share part of it with you. It's from News Manatee County , dated for Monday of this week.
Possible Local Sighting of
Oregon Boy Missing Since
June 4, 2010
MANATEE COUNTY, Florida [NMT] -- The Manatee County Sheriff's Office reports a local man and his mother may have spotted missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman, who now would be nearly 10 years old, at the Lowe's store located at 4012 14th Street West, Bradenton, on Tuesday, January 31, 2012, at about 11 a.m.

On the morning of Wednesday, February 1, 2012, at about 9:30 p.m., a man called the sheriff's office to say that while he was at Lowe's the previous day attempting to find a parking spot, he noticed a young boy holding the hand of an older female that "appeared strange." As the man was about to pull into a parking space located near the front doors of the store, he waited for the two to pass, and gestured so they would pass.
The boy and older woman then approached the side of the man's vehicle and said that they have never done this before, but they needed money so they could get on the bus and find a place to stay. Both the man and his mother suggested they go and stay at the Salvation Army. The boy and the woman responded by telling them they have been there and were turned down because they were filled up.
The man and his mother felt bad and told the boy and the woman they would give them money, but had to go inside the store to get change. After they retrieved the change, they left the store, but the boy and the woman were nowhere to be found.
Both the man and his mother thought they had seen the boy previously and had a funny feeling about what had happened.
The man went home and started looking on the Internet and found a boy that he described to deputies as identical to a boy by the name of Kyron Horman (the report spelled his first name as "Kyler"), who was missing out of Portland, Oregon. The man looked at multiple pictures of the boy and was positive it is the boy he had seen in the Lowe's parking lot, because of a "unique shaped head and unique smile."
The man read articles about Kyron Hormon online and discovered "the stepmother in the case who is a suspect has friends in Florida who may be aiding in the case."


Come home Kyron!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your site b/c I'm trying to find the article to this. I would surely hope that the local police in FL are looking at surveillance tapes? I would never leave anything up for Multnomah County to do. They quit looking for an alive little boy a long time ago and I still feel Kyron is very much alive. I'm going to try to contact, once I find, the articles writer to see if they know more about it.

Juli Henry said...

I linked to the entire article above. It will take you to the whole page of Crimesolver cases, though, so I just included the part that was pertinant to Kyron. As for Multnomah County police, I think the best way to deal with them is to keep perssuring them to solve Kyron's case. That's why I continue to post anything I see about him, like this article. I don't want Kyron's case to be forgotton.

Anonymous said...

I have sent Manatee News an email to see if any f/u was being done. The response I got was that they don't know of anything further ... they just posted the incident, and that I would need to contact the Manatee Co. Police Dept. I have sent this information to Desiree, Kyron's mother, in hopes that she will contact them.

Juli Henry said...

I hope they follow this up. I am grateful that someone cared enough to publish this and write a story about it.