Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, July 1, 2011

Why Is Ass Grabber Strauss-Kahn Free?

Dominique Strauss-Kahn is no longer on house arrest. Cool. If he goes back to Europe, good luck getting him back to this country for his trial. Anyone remember a producer named Polanski?

The buzz now, about the woman whose parts Strauss-Kahn thought he was free to grab, is that her past is not "nice", or "yuppie class" enough to merit immunity from the sexual assualts of European men who are used to getting everything they want. I'm sure it was a huge shock to Strauss-Kahn when he got arrested in the first place. Here's the latest on the case against this creep.

Demoralizing a sexual assualt victim and her past is nothing new. When defending against that particular type of charge, in fact, it is a staple for defense attornies. Anything I hear about a rape victim's past goes in one ear and out the other, because I know that her past and whatever transpired between her and her attacker are two different things. American justice is beginning to catch up to that concept. European justice, I am not so sure about. After this incident, I hope no one minds if I have some questions about European morals, too. Call me old fashioned, if you want to.

Here's a picture of the toad, right here. Flanked by his wife. Has she just accepted this as a part of her culture? Or perhaps, not something cultural, but a part of her life? I wouldn't.

One more thing: Dominique Strauss-Khan picked on a Muslim this time. No; I am not Muslim, but from what I know about that culture, as a whole, they are NOT AT ALL given to the type of immorality defined by this case. Most European cultures at this point in history, while they have their good points, are a different story when it comes to sex and morals. I find myself inclined to believe a Muslim woman over a French man-about-town any day of the week.

Why was Dominique Strauss-Khan on house arrest in the first place? Why wasn't he in Rikers Island, with all the other New York ass-grabbing, pushy, filthy, crude, non-law-abiding males?

No comments: