Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Cold Case Solved

Here's a kitty who went missing in Colorado five years ago and was found last week in New York! No one knows how she got across the country, or what she's been doing for five years, but someone found her and took her to an animal shelter, where her microchip was read, and her Colorado owners were located.


                                                                                Willow
                                                                 Isn't she a pretty kitty?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. I like it a lot when this happens. She's a very pretty kitty. I know a lot of people have things to say about microchip implants, but I really do think all pets should have them.

Sarah said...

That is amazing! I followed you on GFC. Hope that's ok. I love your posts. I am a true crime fanatic and commend you for sharing your opinions. You post on another blog I love to read which is about statement analysis, and some people were being really snarky to you. I totally agree with your point of view so I found your blog. I don't know why this computer doesn't let me post on my Google profile, but you can find my blog by clicking on my GFC icon on your widget on the bottom of your page :-)

Juli Henry said...

If you are talking about the folks at Seamus O'riley Statement Analysis, I really think they just like comments that agree with the "direction" those blog owners are trying to get eveyone to "think". The problem in this case is that a baby is still missing. They can all go back to being sheep after the baby is found! I tried to get to your profile, but couldn't.......so I will play around with my google settings and see if it will eventually let me. Thanks for the compliment!