Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Isolate Atheists?

How weird! Here's a video response I saw this morning, when I looked at John Loftus's blog, that was made in response to someone with an online Christian following. Apparently, someone out there thinks that atheists should be made to register publicly, like sex offenders, so that everyone can avoid them and boycott their businesses. I've never heard anything like that in America before. Not from anyone sane, anyway. So much for the first amendment...............................


I am not an atheist, but methinks it would be much better to have an atheist next door than a sex offender! Why would atheists pose such a threat to anyone? Why do some people find it so threatening to share the world with people who come to different conclusions about abstract ideas?

No comments: