Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, September 23, 2011

Kerra Wilson

Yesterday, when I heard that eight year old Kerra Wilson was missing from Nebraska, I was ready to start printing up flyers with her picture and information, since Nebraska is right next door to me. She was reported missing on Wednesday, at around 3:00 PM, from Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Her stepfather, Salvadore Carlos Lopez, claimed that he dropped her off at school that morning, but because the school has camaras and a security system, and cooperated fully with authorities by handing over all of their data from the camaras, they were able to determine immediately that Kerra had not been inside the school that day. Because no one knew of a vehicle involved in her disappearance, no amber alert could be issued. On Thursday, a rancher in Mitchell, Nebraska found her body. At that time, Kerra's stepfather was arrested and charged with her murder. How sad. Rest in peace, Kerra.

1 comment:

Ruthie Rader said...

What a beautiful child. And what an ugly man.

To realize that while I was enjoying my day, a little girl was being murdered...just breaks my heart.

People must remember and never forget: It is your heart, not your hand, that should touch every child on this Earth.