Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Terri Horman, You Have A Message

Someone left some spam for Terri Horman under this post today. Since I am not in the habit of publishing spam, I will not publish it, but I will say that it recommended ten things a job seeker can do to increase his chances in the job market. I was mildly disappointed, however; that among the ten things an applicant should do, none was "cleaning up criminal record", "clearing oneself of criminal suspicion", or "returning all formerly kidnapped children to their families"! I'm afraid the ten generic suggestions will be of no real use to Terri Horman!

These two pictures squashed together spell "thug extraordinaire". Even if Terri Moulton Horman is not using this as a cover page for her resume, most perspective employers, especially in the teaching field, and other jobs involving children, for which Terri has a degree, would not hire her. If Terri Moulton Horman suddenly found employment at a school, I imagine parents would protest as soon as they discovered her identity! She still has not cooperated in the efforts to find her stepson, Kyron Horman, who went missing from his school in Portland, Oregon, on June 4, 2010. Below is another picture of Kyron.


No comments: