Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, July 22, 2013

Just A Reminder

Just a reminder......I know I've stated this before. Certain posts pertaining to certain events, certain businesses and institutions, and certain elected officials, are scheduled to publish automatically, on certain dates, on this site. That means that if I become too busy, too preoccupied, too ecstatic, too exhausted, too excited, too outraged, too comatose, or otherwise too engaged to get online and publish something, that "something" is certain to publish, all by itself! On the other hand, if life continues at a stable pace, with no one bothering me, I will certainly remember to control the dates during which these certain posts, with their certain content, publish; backing up and amending certain information as I see fit. Brightest Blessings, all!

No comments: