Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bully, Bully In The Hall

Anyone with unwarranted curiosity about yours truly, or family of same, should come to yours truly with questions, not to friends and associates. Especially not to clergy; in my tradition, such crass and unfriendly advances are not taken kindly. This should give the person who did that something to think about.

As for unlawful and false testimony, the person who has foolishly decided to go forward with matters from which he was advised to abstain should be aware that the louder he becomes with lies, the louder I will become with the truth. A good school administrator does not allow a guidance counselor to transport a student four miles away from the school and forget about the student, resulting in an unreported missing persons case. This is child abuse, and it was swept under the rug, with deliberate lies, fabricated to protect a person whose employment at the school should have been terminated. And yes, there are witnesses that the same guidance counselor entertained underage female students in his home after school was dismissed, and also bought cigarettes for one of them. There are eyewitnesses, Dean, and eyewitnesses that you have been informed; so don't even try. The best thing to do is just tell the truth about your unqualified staff member and stop trying to harm those whom you simply, on a whim, don't like. Outside of Frankfort, and away from Frankfort School, there are lots and lots of people. Some of them are people you might like, some of them, you might not. You can't always deal with those you don't happen to like by using bully tactics.

Not only have I enrolled my children elsewhere for the upcoming school year, I have gone to even more agencies concerning Tom Schroeder's abuse of my daughter during her freshman year of high school. I am making good on a promise I made, a couple of years ago, to a troll, that every time someone protests my public statements about Tom Schroeder's unprofessional and dangerous conduct, I would make Tom's professional failings more and more public. Well, I'm doing it. I legally can, since it can be proven, via eyewitnesses and sworn statements, that it happened. Don't expect to impune the innocent and exonerate the guilty, bullying adults in much the same way as you bully the less popular children; I will not allow you to manipulate the justice system that way, especially after all the nauseating Christianity you spewed.

By the way, you were told abut the guns that come to your school; yet you did nothing about it, Dean. How come? You do know that it isn't legal to take guns to school, don't you? Here's a clue, Dean; the mom who ingratiates herself to you and to various members of your faculty the most probably would not have wanted you or anyone else to look in her son's vehicle during hunting season. Stop putting the cute club ahead of student safety.

 
Once again, if you really want to talk to me, talk to me. Don't use fake names and try to pry information from others.
 

No comments: