Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Private Message

I understand what you told me, and I feel for you. The next time the juvenile male of whom you spoke destroys your property or threatens you, file a report with law enforcement. Judge Hecke will probably tell you that you only have hearsay as evidence, but I have personal knowledge of a case where she KNOWINGLY listened to fabricated, completely untrue hearsay and acted as if it were true. Since you and I both know that your version of these events is true, I will go to court WITH you, and ask Hecke, myself, why the person in the aforementioned case is more important than a teenage girl. Even if law enforcement does nothing, insist upon documentation that you spoke with them. That way, if you encounter harm from the same source at another time, you can prove that you have done everything in your power to put a stop to it. When you allow this juvenile male to get away with destroying your property or harassing you, you write him a ticket to harm others, as well, in the future. Godspeed!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you saying this juvenile delinquent dropped a tree on someones house?

Juli Henry said...

Haha! No, but that is more than just a random picture! The tree actually fell on his parents' house, after a storm. That happens quite a bit out here, there have been different types of diseases killing trees. Things have not been the same for Kansas since the land was cleared for farming, before the dust bowl.