Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, January 6, 2014

Favorite Troll Of 2013

Demonic Looking Troll

Not unlike last year, I had a hard time choosing my favorite troll for 2013. This past year gave me quite a few new trolls, and I even added some of the more annoying ones to my troll gadget! I finally settled on one, but I also decided to throw in a very vocal runner up. His name is Russel Morris, and he is the boyfriend of a very irresponsible daycare provider near Topeka, Kansas. He is not a licensed babysitter dude, yet seems to be present much of the time, even running the daycare, while his girlfriend, who really is supposed to run the home daycare, is not on the premises. When things go wrong, such as the Department of Children and Families shutting the place down, kids getting hurt, lost, or worse, and people getting arrested en masse at the daycare, he always seems present for these things, yet never seems to have an explanation for his presence. He does not like my opinions, as expressed on this site, and writes to me to let me know that "Lucifer" is hot on my trail, and demonic hordes will ride through Kansas, or something kinda like that. It's hard to know exactly what he means!

My favorite, though, is one that has not been vocal, but has followed me almost every day since late March of 2013. She makes hard copies of pages and posts on this site, and shows those pages to anyone and everyone who will stop and look, protesting the horror of constitutional rights, specifically the first amendment, benefitting someone other than herself or the government. Instead of doing her job, she spends hours at a time during the day, on her employer's computer and IP address, perusing this site. Her name is Laura McNish, and she is the county prosecutor of Marshall County, Kansas.

Both of these new trolls have been added to my "troll gadget", in the sidebar on the right. Once again, Happy New Year, everyone!
 

No comments: