Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, January 17, 2014

Not Only A Troll, But A Liar

Here's what nonthinking frankfurter moron said I said:  I don't think its fair to bring her daughter into this matter. You are wrong about her daughter not being sick, she has seizures and needs someone to take care of her.

And here's what I actually said: Her mother tried to buy home confinement and an ankle bracelet by paying $50,000 toward restitution, and there were some greatly exaggerated claims about an illness on the part of a family member who supposedly needs Monica's care, (ha! that's simply not true) but the judge gave her prison time, anyway.

The post about which frankfurters are having psychotic attacks is this one, about Monica Smart and her theft of half a million dollars. Anyone wishing to see what I actually said can read the above copied sentence, in which I mentioned a relative of Monica Smart, and discussion in court about the relative's need for ongoing care from Monica because of a medical problem. Did I say daughter? No! Did I say seizures? No! While the Marysville Advocate and the Topeka Capital Journal did say daughter and seizures, I did not, because it's not anyone else's personal business, and it's not part of the story or the situation at hand. The reason I mentioned it is because it sounded to me as if Monica Smart was using her child as a bargaining chip in court, in order to avoid the problem she faces of having the laws apply to her, just like the laws apply to people from other parts of the country.  And I think that's really low. If Monica was really terribly concerned about caring for anyone with medical problems, it seems to me that a life of crime was contraindicated. As in: "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." But Monica, after the manner of other under-socialized, Midwestern Americans of Anglo-Saxon and Germanic descent, thought she was too white to go to jail. Or that the prosecution couldn't really be serious about consequences. Or that mommy could buy her way out of prison. Or that Jesus would save her......or something like that. When none of those things turned out to be true in her case, she used one of her kids as a pawn. But; disgruntled frankfurter troll: I did not reveal the adult child's identity. THAT WAS YOU!

Then, my troll went on to say this: I have not personally attacked you and I would be willing to bet that Monica's daughter has not done so either.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if this non-thinking, sappy, unbalanced, emotional little troll was out gossiping about me, and my family, right now. The troll actually had a contorted notion that I made a statement I didn't make, and even in the presence of the printed words that I actually DID write, reacted as if I wrote what she thought I wrote, instead of what I wrote! Can anyone see why the inbred population of long term, under-socialized, silly-assed residents in this community annoy me so much? Not all of them; but definitely the ones connected to the school, and the ones who maintain friendships that surround the school. I didn't even mention the specific relationship of the family member whom Monica Smart was using as a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card".

I should probably remind my troll, whose signal did reach me from somewhere very local to the teeming metropolis of Frankfort, that inbreeding is against the law, too. You won't go to prison for it, like Monica Smart, but dagnab.......if everyone could comprehend and think critically, instead of interpreting data the way you do, the world would be a much better place.


No comments: